Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Half packed and no where to go

Today is the third Wednesday...we were supposed to have settlement on our house and on the new house. We found out a few days before settlement that our buyer was denied his mortgage. I had half the house packed up, I had transferred the children to start the new school year at the new school. 4 days before school is to start up I had to transfer them back to this school system. I refuse to unpack the boxes. So our house is back on the market.
There is some good news though. My recent scan showed that the tumors were reduced by about 50%. I have decided to pull out of the clinical trial and do maintenance infusions every 3 months, out of the trial. I go for my next infusion 2 Wednesdays from today.
So I am dealing with the disappointment of another contract to sell our house falling through while trying to be happy that there has been a reduction in tumor size in my lymph system. The news that there has been a reduction in the follicular lymphoma is good news but there will always be the fact that the cancer is still there looming over my head. That is something I just have to learn to live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment