Friday, June 10, 2011

Day1 - Chemo vs. Jane

Day 1 of Chemo vs. Jane...Jane wins! 
It was a long day. We found out there are questions about the most recent biopsy and the node is being sent to Mayo Clinic for them to do a second look at the pathology. 70% of it was still the same cancer but 30% was a larger celled cancer. I am not quite sure what that means for me yet, if anything.,
I had CVP+R, plus a few other drugs that I can't remember the name of. No bad reactions today. I am tired but not terribly tired. I have been told that the steroids I am on for the 5 days will hype me up but some of the other drugs will make me fatigued. We shall see...but today...I win over chemo!
I plan on taking a self portrait every day but no promises. Here is today after chemo.

2 comments:

  1. Jane you are absolutely beautiful inside and out and cancer will NOT take that from you.

    In the days ahead you may feel like you have lost a few battles, but you will win this war. No go kick some cancer ***.

    Sue P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this Jane and for being so open...thinking of you my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete