Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Franklin Institute, Philadelphia PA.

I have had a busy summer. One of the things I have done this summer was take a trip to the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia, PA. There are 3 floors of exhibits, many of them are hands on. Expect to spend the whole day there and have lunch planned. Either bring lunch with you or purchase at the Cafe.
Here is a glimpse of our day there.

My children climbed up in the old U.S. Airforce plane

A black and white artsy view from the back.

My son rode the air bike over the lobby.

Just like I did when I was a child, my kids walked through the giant heart. Yep, I went through again too!

My husband enjoyed pretending he was surfing. You can see a group of people playing virtual soccer and a boy climbing the rock wall behind him.


We had a fun trip there. It is a great place to go, especially on a rainy day when the kids are stuck inside.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments: