Friday, August 10, 2007

Relocating


It has been a hectic week. We signed contracts to sell our house and signed contracts to buy another one. A month ago we took our house off the market and decided to stay where we were and add on. What a surprise when a month later we signed contracts. I guess that shows to never give up.

We will be moving to Salem County, out to the country. It will be a big change for all of us in the family and will change the photography business somewhat. I have taken a break from the business since May while dealing with the cancer and treatments. So, I will be anxious to get back into the swing of things come September after we settle into the new house.
I will continue with the "People in my life" series as soon as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Jane,

    Yeah! You sold the house. You will love life in the country as a photographer. Congratulations. Hope you're doing okay and feeling good.

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete