Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Person 1 - Gentle Bear


My husband - A motorcycle riding, steel mill worker. Gruff on the outside with a loud booming voice. Gentle and cuddly on the inside with strong conservative morals. When he is angry his nostrils flare like an angry bull. However, in the 18 years that we have been married, I have never heard him cuss. He is an extremely strong man with a tattoo and an earring. He is also a very sweet man who lets his daughter and wife brush and braid his beard. I think the above image captures him and his personality very well and an edgier edit of that image is below. It shows how editing can really change the feel of a photograph.


1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of your husband!! I think it ..along with your words..really show me who he is. I can see why you love him.

    Muah!
    Lise

    ReplyDelete