Monday, June 11, 2007

Bone Marrow Biopsy Results

CLEAN! My bone marrow biopsy came back clean, no cancer in my bone marrow. Huge relief! My PET scan also showed no other tumors in my body.
I am feeling good today, a little tired but not feeling fatigued like I have been.
The enlarged lymph nodes that I could feel before have gotten quite a bit smaller so I believe the Rituxan is working well in my body, killing off the B-cells. On average the lymph nodes feel about half the size that they were 2 weeks ago and not just one or two nodes shrinking but all of the ones that I could feel myself are.
I am believing I will get fabulous results from these treatments. I wont have another scan to check result for 11 more weeks but I can tell, it is working.

1 comment:

  1. Jane,
    GOOD NEWS! I'm so happy the bone marrow biopsy came back clean. Your a fighter and you will win this battle. I'm here for you!
    Take care
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete