Friday, October 16, 2009

Camden Waterfront {New Jersey Freelance Photographer}

Bookmark and Share

My son Jacob and I volunteered to photograph the Light the Night Walk for the South Jersey chapter of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society last Saturday evening. We got to Campbell's Field early so we went down to the waterfront to take some pictures.







The Camden Waterfront is a cool place for photography. Then, as I look over the rail, into the the river, this is what I saw.

Sad! We have to do better my friends!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots! #2 and #3 are amazing!

    So sad about the garbage though...we have always taught our children to leave behind nothing but footprints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marti. That is what everyone should be teaching their children! (and doing themselves)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the processing! These are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are GORGEOUS. Well, the trash one is sad. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete