Monday, October 26, 2009

Autumn Walk at Alcyon Park

Bookmark and Share


I went for a walk yesterday alone, just me and my camera, at Alcyon Park in Pitman, NJ.


It was a beautiful day for a nature photo walk. I enjoyed every moment! Fall is my favorite time of year.

The colors are peaking just now in New Jersey. Perfect!








Even pealing tree bark is amazingly beautiful to me.



The squirrels were so active, collecting nuts and such.


This made me smile when I walked up the path and saw it. Thank you for leaving me this drawing, whoever you are!

I am always on a look out for that perfect picture. One that tells a story. One that moves me and touches my soul. So profound that it seems to stop time for me. It is such a beautiful moment when you see it and I did. As I turned the corner on the path I saw it!... and you will too...tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

  1. TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait that long!!! <3 okay! back tomorrow! hugs n love

    ReplyDelete
  2. JANE!!! Tomorrow?!?! I've been waiting since YESTERDAY! lol I'll be back tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you come up with tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete