Sunday, December 16, 2007

What Were They Thinking?

The other day I was browsing the toy isle in our local super store. I spotted something I thought my daughter would like as she is a huge animal lover. It was Barbie with a dog. So cute, I thought but as I inspected further it was not what I expected. There was also a dog bowl and a pooper scooper. In the dog bowl were what I thought were dog biscuits and I guess they were but then they were also used as poop.

So you feed the biscuit to the dog and then you push the tail down and it comes out of the dog's tooshie. Then you use the pooper scooper and.....put it back in the bowl??? YUCK! I already have a miniature pinscher that mistakes dog droppings for food. I don't need a toy dog in the house that eats it's own poop too!


No comments:

Post a Comment