Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sneak Peek At The Carwash

It rained the whole time during the shoot yesterday. It was time to get really creative. The rain had put a damper on my plans of where I was going to take her for the photo shoot. One place we went was a self-serve carwash. I love doing this, finding unusual places and going on an adventure, being creative during a photo shoot. This is just a sneak peek of one of the images I took in the carwash. The same picture, two different edits and crops. Her story of why she was chosen as the Deserving Teen Giveaway winner and more images will be posted later. Isn't she beautiful? She was a natural in front of the camera.

3 comments:

  1. OH....I love it. And I love the crop on the 2nd one:) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, outstanding job and good thinking!! You've proven again why you're a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful portraits. What a wonderful thing to do for a lovely girl.

    ReplyDelete