Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Update On My Health

My postings have slowed down because I have slowed down. I have become very tired over the past two weeks. The fatigue the past few days has been pretty bad. I have a pain in the back of my neck that feels like it did before the treatment I had for the cancer.
I have scans coming up in just a couple of weeks so I will find out if the cancer has grown more. I really was hoping to get more then a year from the treatment I had last May and June. Hopefully I am battling a weird bug or something and not that the follicular non-hodgkins lymphoma is growing again.
Summer is coming and the kids are getting out of school. I have begun gardening and landscaping, working on the enchanted forest garden, I do not want this cancer to ruin my summer like it did last year.
It has been raining almost every day for the past week. Great for my plants! Maybe it wont rain tomorrow and I can get to take some pictures of flowers.

4 comments:

  1. Jane
    I'm an old member of mpix. I hardly ever post there anymore, but I jumped on your blog today and read this. Hope you're feeling better soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Stacey
    (butterbean)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will help you in anyway you'll let me. I am always here for you. Sending you my prayers and big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim, thank you so much.

    Stacey, Wow where ya been? Busy with photography I hope! Thank you so much for popping in and letting me know you were here and are thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete