Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Life has no pause button

It is 3:30 am, I have not fallen asleep tonight. After work today I took a nap at about 3 in the afternoon and slept until 6:00. I should have made myself stay up so I would have slept well tonight. I just come home from work so fatigued, I can barely keep my eyes open.
I wish there was a pause button for life. Like the play, Stop the World, I Want to Get Off...but just for a moment. Give me a breather to take it all in. No such luck.
It is strange, I feel like I need a pause and yet it feels almost like life stopped when I found out I have cancer but all the world kept going. I feel like I need a pause button, yet it is as if my life has been paused. And still yet, life is going on all around me. It is a very wild experience, like I've never felt before.
SO many things going through my mind. I am trying very hard to stay possitive in my thinking. In the past two days, two different people have shared stories with me about their family members who have had Lymphoma. Both of them are in remission now. That is so encouraging to hear! I am believing I will have just as good of a success story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment