Sunday, January 22, 2006

1 am can't sleep

Do you ever have those nights where your mind is just going and going? You can't seem to settle your thoughts enough to sleep. I'm having on of those nights. So here I am, up working on my website, working on editing photos, working on business forms. Listening to a dachshund snore as my daughter sleeps quietly sprawled out on my bed.
Have you ever wondered where you would be in 5 years? I passed by my dream house again yesterday. Nice house, good size, not a mansion. Big red barn in the back, wishing well in the front, stream running along the side, large sunroom addition I would use as my studio and even has a sign post out by the road to hold my business sign. It is for sale now, ofcourse we can't afford it but who knows, maybe in 5 years it will go up for sale again and then maybe, just maybe we could afford it then. Ah, to dream.....

No comments:

Post a Comment